The iTunes App Store certainly isn’t slowing in its serving up of feature-packed updates to iOS users. Some of these app updates, however, aren’t really worth mentioning all by themselves.
So, we’ve gone ahead and gathered a list of the smaller, less-notable ones and put them all after the break.
Hit the fold to see what’s new!
– Google Drive connection now supports Auto Sync
– Google Drive connection now supports Google’s 2-step verification
– a fix for the issue that sometimes prevented remote connections via a proxy
This version includes a super small update that fixes the Threes! gaming experience for those who are still rocking either an iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S.
Sleep Cycle Alarm Clock
– Improved algorithm for detecting wake-ups.
– Backup alarm in case you are almost out of battery.
– Several performance improvements.
– Minor bugs and interface fixes.
– Philips HUE light bulb support – simulate a natural sunrise to give you an even softer wake-up.
Sky Force 2014
With this update the developers are introducing in-app purchases. The introduction of the ability to purchase content in-app, the developers say, will “give you more freedom to enjoy the game.”
New Story Mode: An easier experience recommended for players who just want to explore environments and experience the story.
– Bug fixes
Guitar Master Class
– Download lesson packs and save them for later reference.
– Learn by specific artists, your level or by the type of guitar you play.
The homepage has been completely redesigned: You can now identify new releases in the glimpse of an eye. Lessons you’re currently working on can be found in the “My Lessons” section.
The tuner is now embedded directly in the lesson (and the homepage).
The developers have also expanded the lesson catalog to include: AC/DC, The Beatles, Nirvana, Tracy Chapman, Johnny Cash, Neil Young, Norah Jones, Green Day, Bob Marley (and more!)
Patter – Life Captured Together
– Text invite.
– Link address book and facebook to see your friends’ public patter albums in Explore.
– Bug fixes.